Tuesday, November 8, 2011

5 in 1

well, life has been slightly busy here in zambia, but have no fear.  today we're playing make-up... again

day 13:  yourself with 13 things... i absolutely love the smell of colored pencils and these babies are some of the best.  love my prisma colors!


day 14: eyes... ah, my boys.  hehe.  so you can't necessarily tell here, but ngosa (r) is seriously one of the best lookin' kids around.  no lie.  oh if i were 15 years younger (eek!  that statement made me sound old... and creepy)


day 15: silhouette... ok so not super creative or grandiose but if gets the job done.  me in front of my window



day 16: long exposure... ok so these aren't great either but i kind of like them cause i look like a ghost... not sure why that makes me like them... but it does. 



ok, and this one just makes me laugh.  i call it the "floating excessively happy head"


day 17: technology... this one i call "living sacrificially for the sake of orphans"  well, either that or "good grief, are we seriously that american"


and there you have it.  happy tuesday, everyone!  
now i got to get back to my video games... ahem... i mean work.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Hahahaha!!!! That last one is hilarious!!! Especially your caption. Love it!!