Tuesday, October 20, 2009

anyone out there?

hellooooooooo!

it's been long time, folks, and i'm kind of curious to see if anyone will read this considering the time lapse since my last post. we shall see.

here is what i've been doing...

1. bought a house

2. worked tirelessly (amidst many food and dance (yes i said dance) breaks) on that house

3. moved into that house w/ my roomie and pal, miss jo

4. left for ukraine

5. 2 days later arrived in ukraine (thanks to a missed flight and detour to london...not a terrible thing)

6. 2 weeks later came home from ukraine

7. started a small group study on God's truth (big thanks to focus on the family and dr. del tackett

8. continued to work on my house

9. started a project at work where i make 32 ceramic pieces by nov 1st (this deadine has been moved back a week...and might get moved back further...boo)

10. tried desperately to catch up on this little goal i call read the bible in one year. something i am WAY behind on.

11. tried and failed to mow my lawn before it gets horrendously long...bother

12. finished 3 vases that i may or may not post a picture of later...how's that for commitment :)

13. tiled my kitchen backsplash...one wall at a time...from 11pm-1am...3 nights about a week apart from eachother...yeah i like to linger in my unfinished projects...i still have yet to grout

14. sewed halloween costumes for 1 neice and 2 nephews

15. planned out my own halloween costume (sarah i might give you a run for your money this year...nah probably not)

16. started reading a book this morning for a study tonight that's on chapter 6...

well there you have it...my life in 16 bullet points...is that sad? that last comment sounded sad.

you know i could have put more, but didn't for the sake of the you (whoever you are)...not because my life is only worth 16 bullet points...but because i thought it might be overwhelming to read my life in 2000 bullet points...smart, right?

yeah, smart...not sad at all.

8 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

I saw your name come up and said, "LESLIE!?!". It's about time although sounds like you've been quite the busy girl. Def want to see those vases.

You WILL give me a run-for-my-money on the costume. I'm NOT to pumped about our costumes this year. Running out of ideas, running out of ideas...

Thanks for the informative post!!

Loveya!

Taylor said...

I am reading!!!! yea for the new house!!!! And you are like me on projects! I am burnt out on Addie's room - I need a break I think! Sounds like you have had a lot going on girl!! Good luck on the pottery and bible!!

Jill said...

I'm here! I do not do great posting either but I still enjoy reading other blogs!

I REALLY want to see what you have done to your house! You are a fun decorator! Bring on the pics!!

leah said...

hey my dear!!

i could hardly believe my eyes when i saw your name come up...welcome back. how i've missed you!

:D

Rebekah said...

i'm here...always enjoy reading a holy monkeys post. your life sounds crazy busy...but full of creativity which is fun! love ya.

Anonymous said...

I have Dr. Tackett as a professor this semester. I'll let him know your a fan!

megs @ whadusay said...

Thanks to google reader and all things like it, you still have readers! Me included. :)

smw said...

well. i'm glad to see you're still alive here in the blogging world.