Friday, January 11, 2008

enough!

so i've had some criticism on my lack of posts, and i thought maybe if i defeat all odds and post twice in one day (who knows maybe i'll even post more!) should get me off the hook.
i've been flip-flopping back and forth all day with figuring out orders for work(ugh!) and putting together my new slab roller(joy!). now i am taking a break from both.
the great thing about putting together a slab roller is that it's assembling something, which i happend to be a gigantic fan of assembling things, plus it means that slab rolling will soon follow. yippy skippy! the bad thing about putting together a slab roller is that sometimes people come into the shop expecting to see a nice person sitting at the desk waiting for their arrival and instead are greated by me lying on my back or in some obscure position under the slab roller, to which hearing door open i'd pop my head out all flustered with my hair in my face. the poor creatures. those of you who know the power off my hair when it is unkempt know just how scared these people must have been. for those of you who don't know, i'll just say amanda has been known to call me mick jagger on occasion.

3 comments:

Tami said...

loved the post...i have witnessed the "power" of your hair! :) remember, i was with you at the chris tomlin concert when i had never seen a head-bang with so much motion as you and your tresses.
also, i'm sure having your ghetto onion (as kasey used to call it) be the first thing customers see can't be bad for business. :) jk.

Leslie Ringger said...

are you talking about my bum?!!?!!

Tami said...

yes. :) okay, i got a call all the way from switzerland informing me that kasey is not the one that called it that...it must have been kendra (that's not why she called but it was mentioned with emphasis). :) either way, my point was made.