Wednesday, January 16, 2008

good news, bad news

hey remember on animaniacs when they would do good idea bad idea with that one skeleton looking dude? i loved that cartoon! well this doesn't really have anything to do with it other than it's a positive and a negative, but it made me think of it. and now to the main attraction

good news: we finally got a soundDock for the fired up i-pod so we can play the music of my choice. no more coming into work only to find that the radio station has been changed to coutnry! gag!

bad news: i don't know how to put my ipod on random because i'm extremely technologically challenged so i have to listen to a whole cd's worth of jars of clay (which is not a bad option) and then a whole cd's worth of mates of state(again not a bad option) so the poor customers who have not been coming in have to listen to one band at a time, meaning they will probably only hear one band total...maybe two.

good news: i got new fun work out clothes yeh. if there was ever a way to make exercising fun, new clothes is it!

bad news: thanks to my little shopping spree i am not allowed to buy anything ever again! okay that might be a slight exageration, but i have to fast from shopping until march...so it might as well be forever!

good news: i got the best pair of jeans i've ever owned in my young life!

bad news: did i mention the not shopping ever again thing?! agony!

good news: we're having our grand opening for the shop in a couple weeks which means that all those little things that have been annoying me because their not done will finally get done. joy!

bad news: i only have a couple weeks to get done all those little things that have been annoying me but i never seem to have time to do! help!

good news: i finally brought my lunch to work today which means that i don't have to spend my money on delivery that will just end up making me feel broke and fat.

bad news: somewhere between the box, the microwave, and my mouth my lunch lost all sense of taste. i can now say i understand the appeal little children see in eating paste...nothing!

5 comments:

Marla said...

Good News: You have posted a funny blog.
Bad News: That means there are no customers in your shop today.

Leslie Ringger said...

that was a looooowwwww blow!
...but true.

Amber said...

lol . . .you two are too cute.

you always make me smile leslie

Alesa said...

Oh my, Marla, if you ever read this...that made laugh out loud! That's so funny!

Leslie...I hear you are trying to come to India with your dad. I'm in full support!! It would be awesome to see you over there.

And...about those exercise clothes, do they have night reflectors? I mean, should you ever RUN at night along the road in front of your parents' house, you may need theem. (or so I hear) ;) Love you. Alesa

Jami said...

FUNNY post and really funny comment by mommia!! :)

Good news: your a GREAT aunt

Bad news: we're..a...looking to go on a date tonight... :)

(actually that was a joke...we're partying with Paige for her b-day tonight)

Love you! :)