Wednesday, April 30, 2008

QUICK! before april is OVER!

here's the dealio folks.

i noticed that it has been almost a month since my last post and thought to myself, "being my birthday month, it would be a deep and terrible shame if i let the all of april pass without at least two posts." (that healthy snack that wasn't healthy post for a jami, totally didn't count) so i have resolved to grace you all with my blogging presence...

1 problemo...i have nothing to say! shocked?

well, well, well, that just goes to show you i will not be judged! i will not be thrown into a box with all other bloggers, slapped with a label reading, "likes to talk." no-sir-ee. i will choose when to talk and when to be silent. i will not let this blog rule me or determine when i have something to say. hah! take that blogisphere!

...hhhmmm, does the fact that i'm posting now contradict my little schpeel back there? oh come on! i am not bowing my knee to the world of blogs. i am merely nodding an acknowledgement mixed with a scolding for provoking unnecessary guilt for not expressing every little notion that pops into my head!

excuse me if i want to ponder things in my heart every once in a while. you know, like mary.

actually, funny story...

my mom once told me:

"leslie, i was thinking about how in the bible it says that mary would ponder things in her heart. i think it would be nice for you to try that, too."

thanks, mom

2 comments:

Amber said...

i love it - only a mom!!

Jami said...

i'd say it was time for a post...tsk tsk!