Wednesday, November 28, 2007

my eye hurts

today i intended to be extremely fruitful with my time. apparently my intentions decided to keep this news from the rest of my body. bad, intentions!

8:00 - alarm clock woke me up

9:30 - i got out of bed

10:45 - went to darnall brick to pick up mortar to finish laying brick at the new shop. yes, i am now officially a brick layer...not really

11:20 - got to the new shop, realized i had about an hour before i'd have to leave, decided to eat, listen to adventures in odyssey, and open up some pottery that was delivered yesterday (yey!).

after that - got something in my eye. don't know what, don't know how, but it's still watering. oww!!

12:30 - left to work at the downtown store and make some phone calls

1:00 - realized that i lost the two numbers i HAVE to call or i'll be in deep bad stuff.

now - wasting time while i should be painting a display piece. maybe i'll do that now...see, i can be productive. it just take lots of wasted hours to get there.

No comments: