Thursday, March 3, 2011

me n my homeboy

yesterday i flew home from ukraine.  1) i didn't have access to my car and 2) i really didn't want to think about cooking or buying groceries so... 


i called my sis to see if she could pick me up and let me hang out at their place for a while (aka for dinner).  then i fell asleep on her couch at 9 and have been here ever since.   do i sound lazy?  oh no.  i call it jet lagged.


about a half hour ago she had to run to pick the girls up from school so she gave Hudson the option of going with her or staying home with aunt leslie, to which he responded,


"i want to stay here with aunt leslie so she's not all alone"  aww.  how sweet.


so we passed the time playing with photo booth... a great hit, let me tell you.





oh hudsy boy.  i love you.

3 comments:

Jami said...

aw! i'm starting to get nervous by the fact that you're staying for dinner yet again! ;) just kidding, i love having you around!! hee hee

Tami said...

You're home!!! About time, lady. I take back what I said about you moving overseas.

sarah.flyingkites said...

TOO cute!

Welcome home!!