Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Um excuse me. Where's the nearest Mac store?

so my uberly blessed computer (yes the same one that completely crashed 3 times last year) is having internet issues. sad. looks like i'll be posting from the trusty ipad (which has yet to crash thank you very much)

other then that less than blissful news zambia has been sweet (like freshly picked strawberries sweet) but since typing on this thing and not knowing how to post pictures slightly lessens the joy of blogging i'll just leave you with a quote from listening in on my 3 and 5 year old roomies playing "star wars":

3-year-old: "you underestimate my power!"

good grief i love these new little friends of mine.

by the way, tomorrow i pick up my brand new used zambian toyota car! whoop whoop!

6 comments:

Marla said...

Bummer about your computer! Funny hearing that comment from a 3 year old! E, I presume? I love it that I actually know who you are talking about!!

Leslie Ringger said...

Yeah. Can't you just hear his sweet little voice?!

sarah.flyingkites said...

YAY!!! Leslie posted and is alive and well! Great to hear from you!

Tami said...

I hope that now that you're in Zambia, this little place of Holy Monkeys will be live and hoppin' again!! :D

Jami said...

feeling kind of sentimental reading this actually. big bummer about your mac though...

my p.c. is working rather well. ;)

Jami said...

sentimental about you - not the mac - just for clarification! :)