Tuesday, October 18, 2011

what i'm wearing

this...

is what i'm wearing today.  as a part of my dear friend, tam tam's (who's pretty awesome, by the way.  just check out her blog and you'll know what i'm talking about) 30 day photography challenge, i am taking a picture of what i'm wearing... it was paired with a skirt earlier today but at this point is paired with a pair of worn, painted, and snagged exercise capris.  


this fun little challenge started yesterday.  sadly i missed day one because:


a. i'm a little slow (don't believe me? check it out)
b. i like to procrastinate
c. my faithful camera's battery was sucked dry before i had a chance to take one i liked.  i'm in africa, ya'll, and my chargers in america.  not a cool situation.


the fun thing is that some of the kids at school were asking me about my shirt and none of them knew what bowling is.  so i gave them a little demonstration on how to bowl (in perfect form).  they were totally impressed.  i think we're going to actually set up a little make-shift yard bowling for them.  they're pretty excited.  so am i.


trust me.  this event will be documented with pictures and quite possibly video.  stay tuned.

2 comments:

Tami said...

Awwww! I miss that shirt and the silly girl wearing it!! :) How fun about the bowling!!

Jill said...

Your looking cute Leslie :-)