Tuesday, February 10, 2009

i look like a brit!

apparently, i've found my movie star clone, a british actress by the name of charity wakefield... i love that name, wakefield. it sounds so... so... british! i've always felt a strong connection to england, and now i know why!
*
cindy at mom and dad's office proudly informed me that she and her family have been watching bbc's version of sense and sensibility and they all agreed i look exactly like marianne. i haven't seen it yet, but am excited to see how good of an actress i am.
*
okay, i realize i'm taking this whole thing a little too far, but i've never looked like someone famous! well i guess i've been told i look like reese witherspoon before, but i don't think i look like her very much. besides, amber looks a lot like her, and it's never as fun to look little like someone when you have a friend who looks more like them. don't worry amber, i harbor no bad feelings towards you!
*
what do you think? is it a match? can you tell which one's me?
i'm sure mom and megan are rolling their eyes right now at how i took this so far as to pose like her.

9 comments:

Jill said...

I do see it, especially the nose and lips. Fun!

This may sound wierd, but 2 years ago at the Lifesong Christmas dinner, I thought you looked so much like Reese Witherspoon! You are a woman of many hats and talents Miss Leslie ;-)

Tami said...

weird...it's never even entered my mind that you could look like reese witherspoon! i'm still trying to imagine it...nope, i simply can't see it! i agree, amber reminds me a lot of reese witherspoon.

now, you do look more like this charity girl...but the thing is, you don't make that face expression that you're making that often, and I wonder how much you'd look like her if you were actually laughing that leslie-laugh that i love so much. :) i still think there's someone else out there that is a closer resemblance to your twin...so this girl could be a look alike, but not twin.

i don't have my famous twin. i look like janel blunier, but she's not famous. i'm still trying to find my look-alike.

megs @ whadusay said...

It was more the "can you tell which one is me" that got the eye roll.

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but I don't quite see it. Maybe I would need to see her in action...

Marla said...

I totally see it! It's that cute little nose that you inherited from your dad.

Jenna said...

Wow, crazy resemblance! So cool. I am yet to meet my double.

Leslie Ringger said...

isn't it interesting how we all see people differently?! so strange to me.

and tam, i'll try to find a picture of her in action to see if that will change your mind :)

Amber said...

You're too funny Les! I've heard the Reese thing before . . and don't quite see it myself. But I'll take it. : )

But I do think your pose is quite impressive . . .I think I see some resemblance!

sarah.flyingkites said...

Wow, that is crazy. I definitely see it!

Funny post!

Daish said...

leslie, i definitely think you look similar! i love you so much.