Wednesday, February 3, 2010

what does malaria feel like?

i have made a decision.

i either have malaria(which takes 2 weeks to show it's sly little head so i won't know till next week for sure), a parasite(because i am constantly so hungry i could eat my hand... this wouldn't be the wisest of solutions i realize), or hypochondria.

let's just say the adjusting to coming home has been a little uneasy on the stomach area and my head continues to spin.

other than that, however, i have been greatly inspired since stepping foot on american soil and am excited to try out a few new things regarding my future.

yes, i know. the suspense must be killing you, but i feel it would be imprudent to tell all my plans before the time is right.

at this point i'm just dreaming and getting very excited along the way!

5 comments:

Marla said...

I vote for hypochondria.

smw said...

i HOPE it's hypochondria.

malaria-scary
parasite-YUCK

can't wait to hear your plans

Anonymous said...

Oh, Leslie!! You make me laugh! I vote hypochondria!

And I'm excited to hear what doors God opens for you and these "plans" you so mysteriously speak of!!!

megs @ whadusay said...

So if I "vote" for malaria, does that increase the chance that it is malaria?

I HOPE its only hypochondria too. :)

Daish said...

hmmm...i wonder what you got up your sleeve?